We take our privacy responsibilities seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting our customers’ privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of applicable privacy legislation, the Data Controller is Intento Design of 10 Rue de Richelieu 75001 Paris, France. Our company SIRET number is 81141146100023.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to email@example.com
- What information do we collect from or receive about you?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us when you call us on the telephone number listed on our website, email any of the contact emails listed on our website, click to send a secure enquiry to us via our website, speak to or contact any of our employees, including in face to face meetings or appointments:
- You may give us your contact information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, job title, work or personal address, depending on the nature of your query, report, or interaction and details of your query, report or interaction;
- You may also give us special categories of information, such as health related information, if your query or report is of a medical information, drug safety or quality complaint nature.
- Information we collect about you:
- We may collect information about you from your business/institution’s website or other publicly available information about your role and place of work;
- By using our website, you are indicating that you consent to our Cookies Policy.
- How do we use the information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us and we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to deal with your query or report when you call, email or send a secure enquiry;
- as explained or agreed with you at the time of our interaction;
- to contact you if we wish to use your information for a purpose not set out in this policy, such as to invite you to a meeting or to arrange a visit by one of our representatives.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- Monitoring usage of our website. We intend to continue to improve the content and function of our website. For this reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and usage of our website (see our Cookies policy).
- Disclosure of your information
We will share your information with the following categories of selected third parties:
- the third party service provider which hosts our website;
- third party service providers who assist us with arranging meetings or appointments;
- other third parties to whom we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or public task; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Intento Design, our customers, or others.
- Basis for processing your personal data
Generally, we rely on either a legal right to collect/process your information or our legitimate interests for collecting/processing your information, to correctly deal with your query or report or to interact with you in a business function.
Where we disclose your personal data to third parties
- we rely on the same lawful basis to disclose your data and we ensure that our third-party data processors also comply with data protection requirements.
Where we collect or receive data from third parties
- In other situations, where we collect information about you from third parties (for example, checking your right to have an account on our website), we rely on either a legal right to process that information or our legitimate interests for collecting that information, as set out in this policy.
- Where we store your personal data
Electronic versions of the information you provide to us, or we collect about you, is stored on our company or email servers.
We have taken appropriate measures to ensure our servers are safe and secure including restricting physical access, password protection and installing antivirus and firewall software.
Paper copies of your information are stored in locked cabinets in an access-controlled office.
- How long we will store your personal data for
We store different personal data for different times depending on what the data is and what it is being used for.
- Your rights
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information held by us:
- you may request information on what personal data we hold and access to it;
- you may request we rectify any data we hold about you (i.e. if the data is incorrect), erase that data or restrict the types of processing we carry out in respect of that data;
- you may request we provide you with the personal data we hold about you in order you can use it for your own purposes across other services.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request any information on the personal data which we hold about you. If you believe that the information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please contact us in writing.
- When and how to contact us
If your personal details change or if you have any queries about how we use your information or any feedback about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you believe that we have not complied with this policy or that we have acted otherwise than in accordance with Data Protection Law, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can resolve any issues to everybody’s satisfaction.